Double Dragon Pill 太乙堂雙龍丸 ( 120 粒 )
Double Dragon Pill - Herbal Supplement
In China many years ago, herbal supplements that were taken by royalty were made only from the highest quality herbs, and were prepared by the best herbalists in the kingdom. Double Dragon Pills date to this period long ago. This supplement is helpful in supporting a health muscular and circulatory system. This can help to promote optimal reproductive function, as well as promote overall strong and vigorous health.
This natural supplement is helpful in the promotion of vitality, strength and general well-being. By promoting strong circulation, it can help men in particular to achieve optimal reproductive function.
Double Dragon Pills contain the following:
- Morinda Root
- Eucommia Cortex
- Cistanche Deserticola Y.C. Ma. Herb
- Epimedium Herb
- Oriental Ginseng Root
- Harts Horn
- Licorice Root
- Ligusticum Acutiloburn Root
- Dioscorea Hypoglauca Palib
- Lycium Berries
- Cordeyceps Fungus
- Rehmannia Root
How to Use
It is important to follow the directions below carefully since exceeding recommended amount may nullify its effectiveness:
· To support vitality, take 1 red pill and 1 yellow pill 3 times a day.
· To support general well being, take 2 red pills and 1 yellow pill 3 times a day.
· To support lung heath, take 1 red pill and 2 yellow pills 3 times a day.
· To support blood cell health, Morning - take 2 yellow pills, Noon - take 2 yellow pills, and Night - take 2 red pills.
· To support bladder health (adults), take 2 red pills and 1 yellow pill 3 times a day.
· To support bladder health (children), take 1 red pill before going to bed for 10 days in succession.
· To support healthy appetite, take 1 red pill and 1 yellow pill before a meal.
· To support normal sleep, take 3 red pills before going to bed.
· To support healthy menstruation, take 2 red pills and 2 yellow pills 3 times a day.
The pills should be taken with lukewarm water or tea for maximum effectiveness.Related articles
How to Improve Your Mood During Winter
Pei Ping Tai Yuet Tong Medicine Mfy.
Keep out of reach of children.
Do not use during pregnancy, if nursing, if diabetic, or in cases of hypertension, liver disorder, edema, congestive heart disease, severe kidney insufficiency, hypokalemia, tendency to cough up blood, diarrhea, or tuberculosis. Individuals with peptic ulcers should use this product cautiously. Do not exceed recommended serving size or use long-term. Not recommended in early stages of coughs or rashes, or fully erupted measles or open sores.
This product will expose you to chemicals including arsenic and lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.